Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy as a bee.

..but I'm lovin' it!


Last week was packed! From Friday-Monday this week I was up and about doing some LMM errands and whatnots. It was crazy! It kinda took a toll on me yesterday when my voice suddenly changed from that of a over-pubescent girl to a pubescent boy.LOL.


I went out to replenish my thrift stock yesterday despite the feeling that I will have allergic rhinitis anytime soon. For the love of ukay indeed.


I am so happy to get alot of unbelievable finds. I can't wait to show it to everyone!I couldn't resist keeping some..teehee.





What made my week?



  • My mom bought me and my brother a NIKON D3000! :) Can't wait to take awesome pictures!

  • Sam influenced me to buy these:

Haha. Such a B.I. :) Love you, Sammie!

  • I went to my seamstress to discuss the LMM Exclusive Skirts! I can't wait to see the finished product next week (still crossing my fingers on this).
  • The QTube feature will be tomorrow. I'm not excited to see my face on TV but I'm excited to see THE clothes! :) Like what a friend/customer said, " They can imitate you but they can never duplicate you!The LMM style is unique!" True that! :)

When blessings rain, it pours.


No comments:

Post a Comment