Friday, June 26, 2009

Awake.

Quick photo-op infront of a quaint coffeeshop in Bangkok.
;)
Dress: Maldita, Houndstooth print bag: Plains and Prints, Black Ballet flats: TOPSHOP

Hello!


It's been ages since I last blogged.

Here's a quick update!


1. My review for the foreign licensure wrapped up last May, that means it's all up to me now!

2. I finally set foot on BKK! I would definitely make this an annual thing. After burning my (dad's..teehee) pockets and filling out 1 extra suitcase of clothes, I think I'm done with shopping for the next couple of weeks.

3. I'm excited to start jobhunting! I know I'm a year late for this but hey, a girl need a much needed break right?

4. My online store is doing sooo well I can't get any more excited to go on thrift-shopping!

5. Totally addicted to lookbook.nu now...;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment